A revolution in banking services has begun and Axcess Financial is leading the change. Around the world, in developed and emerging economies alike, we’re helping to make available a wider range of vital financial services to a greater selection of people than ever before.
But Axcess Financial’s mission isn’t simply to make traditional banking services more widespread or more user-friendly. Rather, our purpose is to creatively disrupt the existing banking paradigm by re-envisioning and rebuilding the entire lending model from the ground up.
Taking on this leadership role in innovation isn’t new to us – we’ve been leading up to this moment for some time. For nearly two decades, Axcess Financial has offered alternative financial services to members of communities who have been underserved by traditional lenders. We’ve built a reputation as a respected global leader in the financial services industry by empowering both consumers and businesses with innovative financial solutions. Through various professional partnerships we’re able to provide an extensive array of convenient and accessible financial products that improve our customer’s financial well-being by meeting their budgeting and lifestyle needs.
We’re looking for like-minded, forwarding thinking individuals to join our team as we take the traditional financial services industry by storm. We’ll settle for nothing less than becoming the company that’s synonymous with future banking technologies that are best in class.
Want to be part of the revolution?
Opportunities are available for a talented...
· District Director of Operations
Responsibilities will include...
· Manage the daily operations and full P/L of 15-20 locations;
· Ensure top-notch customer service throughout the district;
· District sales, debt management, profit performance, site operations, customer service and supervision of location Managers;
· Sales and operations training to location Managers;
· Establish, attain and report goals of targeted store performance expectations;
· Authorize district payroll;
· Communicate directly with Regional Vice President regarding store sales, debt, operational and staffing needs, business and advertising opportunities;
· Perform audits of location financial records on a monthly basis;
· Troubleshoot and maintain store systems;
· Recruit, train and monitor performance of staff.
· Challenging & rewarding career opportunities;
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Life benefits;
· Matching 401k savings plan;
· Paid vacation, sick days & holidays;
· Competitive pay & bonus incentives;
· A staff that works retail work hours that actually fit their life and family...flexible schedules and closed on Sundays.