Customer Service Representative
|Added to system:||6/13/17 2:23 PM||Zip Code:||45014|
|Location:||TEMPOE FF Customer Service- WFR9671||Zip Code 2:|
|Type of opening:||Talent Pool||Zip Code 3:|
|District:||Combs, Mathew||# of openings:||9|
|Company:||TEMPOE||Post job to CareerBuilder:||No|
Do you have excellent communication skills? Are ready to take your career to another level with a growing organization and contribute to its success? Then check out TEMPOE (formerly Why Not Lease It)!!!! TEMPOE, a subsidiary of Axcess Financial, is looking for a Call Center Agent in Fairfield, Ohio.
TEMPOE provides a financial alternative to consumers who either do not qualify for, or who prefer not to use traditional financing. Via a lease from TEMPOE, consumers may obtain furniture, appliance and electronic merchandise that same day as when they sign the lease. TEMPOE services dealers, retailers, and consumers nationwide.
General Function: The Call Center Agent will provide customer servicing in both an inbound and outbound environment relative to all facets of post origination portfolio management. The Call Center Agent will work to resolve any customer concerns.
• Answer inbound calls from customers regarding their accounts
• Maintain customer files by obtaining updated demographic and financial information on each call and maintain clear and concise documentation of all attempts and/or contact made and received
• Document customer interactions
• Take ultimate accountability for the achievement of goals set forth for them by management
• Perform payment authorizations
• Handle incoming calls from customers to answer questions about their account, resolve issues, update account information, etc.
• Process customer requests to make changes to their accounts
• Ensure proper payment schedules on customer accounts
• Educate customers on the leasing program
• Maintain high levels of quality by following established procedures and make recommendations on ways to improve policies and procedures
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• 6 Months Customer Service and/or Collections Experience
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• PC skills; Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
• Strong written and communication skills to communicate with all levels of management required
• Flexible schedule (ability to work evenings and/or weekends as scheduled)
• Ability to work as a team and interact with other departments
|Back to Search Results