Grow with Conservis, we are changing the global business of farming!
Conservis is the industry leader in Enterprise Agriculture Management (EAM) and operates globally in the world’s $12 trillion agriculture industry. We are dedicated to changing the business of farming, one of the last digital frontiers. While the industry has invested heavily in on-farm technologies, as a whole it is still in the early stages of adopting modern software tools. The Company’s cloud-based platform offers farm owners and managers a software service to create operational plans, drive field activities and make better decisions. Reports are easily shared with partners, landowners, funders and insurance companies.
Conservis provides a unique and valuable career opportunity. The company has an established market presence, a first mover position in farming enterprise software, a strong customer base, an innovative product platform and is clearly positioned to expand its industry leading market status. We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who inspire each other to perform at a high level. We are fortunate to say that we make a difference every day and offer some of the most meaningful career opportunities in technology. If you want to have a big impact on our success and want to lead and build a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
The Product Manager leads a cross-functional team that is responsible for the definition and delivery of product features, functions, enhancements and bug fixes in the product road map. Starting with the development of a product vision, the Product Manager works with stakeholders to define business problems and then works with development teams to translate those business problems into product and service requirements. The role also involves working with the development and customer success teams to develop, test and release new features, enhancements and bug fixes to address identified business problems and opportunities.
The Product Manager is responsible for the prioritization of product-related development activities to achieve company objectives and fulfill customer satisfaction goals. This role includes participation in the ongoing evaluation of market developments and competitive offerings to ensure that the product offering meets current and future market needs and customer satisfaction goals.
- Collects and defines key business problems and refines into development stories
- Works with customers and industry thought leaders to validate business problems and requirements
- Develops the business case for product enhancements and new features
- Works with designers to coordinate the UI/UX for new product features and enhancements
- Prioritizes the flow of work (stories) into development teams and creates and manages the development backlog
- Works with technical project leaders to provide day to day guidance
- Coordinates release management
- Provides weekly product and development project status updates to senior leadership
- Customer focus – Ability to design customer-centric user and buyer experiences throughout customer decision journey
- Market orientation – Ability to deeply understand market trends, partner ecosystems and competitive strategies
- Business acumen – Comfort with business strategy, portfolio prioritization, go to market, pricing and tracking key performance indicators and financial metrics
- Technical skills – Ability to go deep on technology trends, architectural questions, stack control points, road maps and managing development life cycles
- Soft skills – Ability to lead teams, communicate with diverse groups and influence change throughout organization
- Enablers – Enable innovation through talented individuals, enriching career paths, test-and-learn culture, innovation-oriented practices and organization
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in the software technology or outsourced technology service space
- 2-3 years of experience at the associate level in product management
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desirable but not required
- Ability to interface with customers, support and sales to collect business problems and product enhancements
- Ability to analyze industry trends, technology and customer input to prioritize product activities
- General understanding of agriculture business and production practices
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while meeting project deadlines
- Eagerness to learn new skills, technologies and business processes
- Experience working with B2B software such as ERP, CRM or other activity-based management software, Alsatian tool set including Jira and Confluence and Microsoft Office
What’s in it for Me?
- We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued. We have fun, collaborate and learn from each other!
- We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Our work is cutting edge, impactful, and purposeful
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive, and diverse
- We love farming, the opportunity to help others and make a positive difference!
- We support continued professional development, learning, and job stretch
- We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
- Strong Total Compensation Package:
- Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, along with other benefits
- 401(k) and Stock Options
- 15 days PTO plus sick leave
- On premise workout facility
- Company paid parking, accessible to all modes of transportation
Sound Like You?
Interested in learning more, let’s connect to continue the conversation and learn more about you!
Conservis Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.