B.S. Degree Required
A minimum of one to two (1-2) years’ experience in utilizing BIM software. A minimum of two (2) years of experience working with BIM (Building Information Modeling) in commercial construction industry. A minimum of five (5) years’ BIM related experience. A minimum of two (2) years of experience working with BlueBeam Revu, Microsoft Work and Microsoft Excel.
A minimum of five (5) years’ BIM related experience.
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southern Regions out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman Heavy Civil’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, marine, modified concrete and geotechnical services. Wagman General Construction serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for a BIM Engineer to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Leads the project team to develop and implement a project BIM Execution Plan.
- Leads collaboration and communication efforts between preconstruction team and engineers during preconstruction through the use of BIM’s.
- Establish and implement project related standards to facilitated team – based communications and file transfers.
- Integrates external database and building information models for analysis of construction activities and processes for visual production control and schedule adjustment.
- Provides hands-on training for staff of use of BIM tools within the company’s processes.
- Provides technical knowledge of the BIM applications used, related systems and provide general awareness of new technologies.
- Utilize engineering principles and knowledge of commercial construction best practices.
- Responsible for the oversight of all Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes on a commercial construction job site.
Experience and Education Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of one to two (1-2) years’ experience in utilizing BIM software.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working with BIM (Building Information Modeling) in commercial construction industry.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ BIM related experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working with BlueBeam Revu, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.