High school graduate or G.E.D required with basic reading and writing skills.
Min. of one (1) years’ experience finishing concrete in commercial construction.
Experience finishing concrete work.
Must be able to travel extensively.
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southern Regions out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman Heavy Civil’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, marine, modified concrete and geotechnical services. Wagman General Construction serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for Concrete Finishers to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete for footings, floors, sidewalks, curbs, slabs, and other concrete structures.
- Checks the concrete forms for appropriate depths and angles before concrete is poured.
- Uses hand tools and power tools including floats, trowels, and screeds.
- Levels, wets and rubs concrete with hand tools to get desired finish.
- May be temporarily assigned to carpenter or laborer – type work to fill in between finishing duties.
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.