High school graduate or G.E.D required with basic reading and writing skills.
Minimum one (1) year of construction related experience.
Must be able to travel extensively.
Valid CDL A - Tanker Endorsement.
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southern Regions out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman Heavy Civil’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, marine, modified concrete and geotechnical services. Wagman General Construction serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for a CDL A Truck Driver for the Mid-Atlantic Region to join the Grooving & Grinding team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Driving and operating water truck
- Cleaning up project site of debris
- Operating /driving CDL type truck
- Driving on rough terrain in a safe manner
- Performing routine maintenance to equipment on a daily basis and reporting any mechanical problems immediately to the supervisor
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds from ground level to waist level and up to 30 pounds to above shoulder level throughout a scheduled work shift
- When driving truck, almost constant sitting. Must be able to be bounced around when driving on very rough terrain
- Must be able to perform simple grasping and fine manipulation tasks with both hands to move levers/controls to operate the truck and dump attachment
- Must be able to climb into cab of truck and climb down from the truck cab
- Must be able to bend, squat, and kneel to perform essential tasks including maintenance and inspection of equipment
- Must be able to work outdoors in wet, muddy, cold, hot and humid weather.
- Position requires acceptable corrected vision (in both eyes) and acceptable corrected hearing
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.