High School graduate or G.E.D. preferred with basic reading, writing, and math skills.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience in heavy highway pile driving operations including, H-pile, sheet-pile, timber, pipe, and concrete pile. Familiarity with welding operations and heavy equipment usage.
Ability to work at heights up to 160 feet. Mechanical aptitude.
Must be able to travel extensively.
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southern Regions out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman Heavy Civil’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, marine, modified concrete and geotechnical services.
We are currently looking for a Pile Forman to join our team Geotechnical Construction Team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervise, coordinate and direct pile group leader and/or pile crew members to assure effective use of materials, equipment, tools and effective assignment of employees.
- May assist in developing weekly schedule and carry out the sequence of activities for piling crew.
- Maintain all record required concerning production, safety, attendance, time worked by crew members, personnel matters, etc.
- Responsible for timely completion of work assignments within the estimated costs while maintaining the company’s reputation for quality workmanship.
- Responsible for the safety of those on the crew.
- Conduct all operations according to applicable company and government safety rules.
- Develop and maintain a proper crew safety attitude by conducting weekly planning meetings and displaying positive safety attitude toward all daily operations performed.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance by all employed under his/her supervision with all company policies.
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.