Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or English
Experience in professional services firm, preferably in the A/E/C industry. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Must be to write clearly and succinctly with a high-level of accuracy, using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. CRM experience preferred. Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, layout and graphic design principles is preferred.
Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and manage multiple projects.
Less than 10%
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southern Regions out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia.
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Proposal Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, is flexible and collaborative, interest in content marketing and a commitment to hard deadlines. The position requires a self-starter who can work without close supervision and always represent Wagman Inc. in a professional and competent manner.
- Draft, edit and organize responses to solicitations and other qualification package requests. Work with the Design-Build Manager/Client Services/other team members to interpret what the RFQ/RFP documents require and compile a persuasive and compelling proposal that meets the needs of the RFP and addresses all questions.
- Manage timelines to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Compile content, write content, and managing content and changes by multiple sources during the process to develop high quality proposals while adhering to deadlines.
- Proofread proposals to ensure accuracy, quality writing and clear focus
- Coordinate project profiles for proposals, marketing and websites
- Project research as required
- Create and maintain resumes for key personnel
- Manage proposal information, marketing campaigns and Business Development (BD) contacts and leads in CRM (Cosential)
- Coordinate, draft and edit content for documents such as white papers, case studies and award applications
- Coordinate and write press release content
- Draft, coordinate and edit content for company newsletters and other collateral
- Ensure corporate brand messages are being represented correctly and communicated properly including brand consistency in all materials and projects
- Coordinate special projects and events as needed
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.