High School graduate or G.E.D. preferred with basic reading and writing skills.
Minimum of ten (10) years experience in building construction preferred with emphasis on heavy concrete and symon forms. Prefer minimum of five (5) years of construction supervisory experience.
Blueprint/plan reading and interpretative skills, math skills and mechanical aptitude/knowledge
Less than 10%
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic Region out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman General Construction serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for a Concrete Foreman to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervises, coordinates and directs building crew personnel (i.e. carpenter, carpenter helpers, etc.) in the pouring concrete in forms which requires vibrating, shoveling and raking.
- Must have heavy concrete and symon form experience.
- May assist in developing a weekly schedule and in carrying out sequence of activities for the concrete crew and finishing operations.
- Maintains all records required concerning production, safety, attendance, time worked by crew members, personnel matters, etc.
- Responsible for timely completion of work assignments within the estimated costs while maintain the company’s reputation for quality workmanship/product.
- Responsible for the safety of those on the crew and will conduct all operation according to all applicable company and government safety rules. Will develop and maintain a proper crew attitude by conducting weekly Planning Meetings and displaying a positive safety attitude toward all daily operation performed.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance by all employees under his/her supervision with all Company policies; may issue disciplinary action to employees when infractions of such policies occur – with overall review/approval of project superintendent and/or company’s Sr. Vice President of Human Resources.
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.