Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southern Regions out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman Heavy Civil’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, marine, modified concrete and geotechnical services. Wagman General Construction serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for a Crane Operator to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Manipulate or depress hand and/or foot controls including pedals, levers and buttons to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal and/or hand signal instructions.
- Observe load hookup and determine safety of load.
- Direct the placing of cribbing for outrigger to prevent capsizing.
- Perform preventative maintenance – clean, lubricate and maintain crane and hoisting mechanism.
- Inspect crane daily for defective parts and record date and malfunction in a log.
- Read and interpret the load charts to determine the safe operating capacity.
- Direct the set up and dismantling of the crane
- Operate friction crane (60 - 80 ton) - Lattice Boom Crawler
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.