High school graduate/GED
Drill rig operator experience, preferably in geotechnical specialty construction. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications. Valid driver's license required.
Experience with other aspects of geotechnical construction, such as grouting and shotcrete helpful.
Must be willing to travel extensively.
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman Heavy Civil’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, marine, modified concrete and geotechnical services.
We are currently looking for Drill Rig Operator to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Operate and assist in maintaining Drill Rigs
- Perform minor repairs and service to equipment
- Supervision of drill rig helpers.
- Ability to read blue prints
- Develop a full understanding of the Wagman safety policies and procedures and promote our safe culture
- Working towards and promoting the Wagman Values
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.