High School graduate or G.E.D. preferred with basic reading, writing, and math skills.
A minimum of one (1) year of heavy/highway construction experience preferred.
Ability to work at heights up to 160 feet. Mechanical aptitude.
Must be able to travel extensively.
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southern Regions out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Wagman Heavy Civil’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, marine, modified concrete and geotechnical services. Wagman General Construction serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for a Pile Driver to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Climb piling leads up to 160’ to position pile in the leads.
- Use burning torch to cut pile.
- Use tools to dig, pry, hammer and shovel.
- Carry, load, unload and stack material.
- Climb embankments and ladders to get to work area.
- Hook and rig material and equipment for movement by crane.
- Measure and mark pile with tape.
- Cut concrete pile using concrete saw. Cut timber pile with chain saw.
- Record statistical data for load test and/or other related piling operations.
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.