Bachelor’s Degree – Civil Engineering Degree, Construction Management, or related degree preferred.
Prefer at least 8 years minimum prior experience in project planning and scheduling, managing people, subcontractors, and an in-depth working knowledge of construction trades is needed.
Strong administrative and communication skills.
Must be able to travel within 75 miles.
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic Region out of office in Pennsylvania. Wagman Construction, Inc. serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Construction team. This position will primarily service northern Maryland.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Highest level Project Manager responsible for direction of project
- Establishes project objectives and policies, maintains liason with client and monitors construction and financial activities of project
- Overall planning, management and execution of assigned projects
- Perform project scheduling and controlling direct job material and labor expenses
- Ensure that assigned projects are executed in accordance with the Contract Documents and the high-quality standards of the company.
- Participate in constructability Review Meetings. Present comments and concerns relative to site logistics, construction, material sections, and required details
- Conduct formal start-up meetings and planning meetings to orient the subcontractors with their specific scopes of work
- When working in existing facilitates or campuses, hold planning meetings to include the owner and subcontractors to coordinate construction operations.
- Develop a project logistics plan in conjunction with the project schedule to effectively and efficiently execute the work
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.