High School graduate or GED required
Prior experience in contract administration. Construction experience is preferred.
Knowledge of Viewpoint and OnBase.
Less than 10%
Wagman is a fourth generation, family owned general contracting business serving the Mid-Atlantic Region out of office in Pennsylvania. Wagman Construction, Inc. serves senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education markets.
We are currently looking for a Project Administrator to join our team.
A qualified candidate would manage the day-to-day administrative functions with a focus on accounting and contract administration. Responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services for the project management team and providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers. This will include scanning and monitoring payments, expenditures, compiling owner billings and scanning all vendor and subcontractor invoices. These services are to be handled in an effective and efficient manner that ensures that finances are accurate and up to date in order for vendors and subcontractors to be paid in a timely manner. Support project team operations by preparing, coordinating, distributing and tracking contract documents and communications; project administrator supports all field operations. Contract documents includes plans and specifications; project bid packages; subcontracts; purchase orders; insurance certificates; and other project documents. The position will have daily interface and coordination with senior management personnel. The position will also provide additional administrative support as directed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, log, prepare and distribute requests for information, (RFI).Review RFI questions and answer with supervisor for appropriateness and potential changes.
- Receive, log, prepare and distribute submittals.Review submittal with supervisor for general compliance with the contract documents.Pursue timely receipt of submittals and advise supervisor of late submittals.Familiarity of Submittal Exchange software a plus.
- Assist supervisor with reviewing and preparing change order proposals and change orders.Perform limited quantity take-offs to assist the Project Manager with verifying change order proposal amounts.
- Develop and maintain document logs, including the document log, potential change order (PCO), contingency, shop drawing/submittal, requests for information, punchlists/work deficiency, closeout logs or matrices for project and procedure manual for Viewpoint.
- Provide administrative assistance to project team as required.
- Visit the jobsite(s) to gain an understanding of the relationship between the materials on site and submittals.
- Effective use of Viewpoint software.
- Provide Viewpoint assistance to all team members.
- Serve as liaison to subcontractors, vendors, project team and corporate.
- Coordinate and assist with close-out documents.
- Index field receiving in OnBase software.
- Code invoices and prepare pay applications in OnBase for project manager approval.
Wagman is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.